TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

ok, so i downloaded TouchOSC for my ipod in the hope that i might be able to control some plugins with it (hosted in bidule)

i've managed to get my ipod and bidule communicating - i can move my finger over the xy pad and see messages being received in bidule using the OSC monitor

the problem i'm having, is that i have no idea ho to attach a plugin parameter to an OSC message. i see in the OSC server screen, that each parameter has an OSC address, but i have no clue what to do from that point on.

anybody managed to figure this out?

many thanks

simeon