Re: Handsonic

Thanks Phil, what I want to start on the HPD is a pre-programmed groove, for example just kick/snare as a starting place to build a loop. Since the LP1 is able to send midi start and midi stop, I can program a command sequence on the LP1 that is something like:::

Midi start (triggers audio from drum module)
Record track one

Then to set the loop length and start the next track

Midi stop
Record track two

(simplified, but you get the idea)

The hpd 15 shows to recieve midi stop start but hpd 10 does not.

I guess another selling point on the 15 vs 10 is the 15 can accept a high hat pedal, 10 not.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!