Handsonic

I am thinking of getting a Handsonic HPD 10 or 15 and just wondered if any of ya'll have much experience with either?

One thing I really want it to do, which the simmons drum surface I got does not do, is to to accept an incoming midi start command from my LP1 so that I start a percussion groove and the LP1 record at the same time, with one button push from my Novation work surface.

In looking thru both manuals, the 15 does seem to suppory this, while the 10, maybe not so much.

Any of ya'll use or like either one?

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone