Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff@zonemobius.com> wrote:
> www.osculator.net

Downloading Osculator now. Will use it with Touch OSC. Can't be too
difficult to assign OSC data to generate the MIDI events that target
your music applications. I have to fix my Mobius rig in Mainstage for
the iphone... guess I can just tell the Osulator to generate the same
MIDI events I now use the Faderfox for. Never thought I would find
something smaller and more portable than the Faderfox :-)

Sim,
What functions are you planning to tweak from the iphone?

Per