Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:59 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> OSC Server Implementation

Thanks for those fine Bidule OSC hints, Andy. Maybe I should plan on
brushing up my old Bidule/Mobius environment. Last time I used was
when we played together in Norwich ;-)  With the latest version
Mainstage blocks out computer key control of third-party plug-ins and
I miss being able to manipulate Mobius from the keys. And now with
this OSC thing coming also to Mobius... wow!

Per