Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

yes, i thought it would be very similar to parameter linking and tried everything you suggested....without any success whatsoever.

anyway - assuming you've got the target parameter sorted, how does bidule know which of the faders in touchosc is supposed to be controlling it?

i've given up. my brain hurts. i'm going to go and watch The Daily Show which i recorded last night. i may even have a beer.

sim