Re: help please!

Reminds me of something I do with the EDP-
Multiple loops with material in each then hit next loop in rhythm and as each loop is triggered you hear a snip of where it is in time- as if they were all just playing along and you were soloing each in rhythmic time on a mixer- very cool evolving results- you could set a drum machine to trigger it too- I should try that.