Re: (OT) Yamaha Pro Mix 01: How to interface?

@antony: ProMix 01 was the first of the series; no firewire, mlan or
expansion slots for such or ADAT..  Later models had expansion slots.

@andy: Yep, been considering simply using it as a DAW controller via
MIDI.  Only, this seems a very bulky 70watt consumptious way of having a
remote controller ;)
Of course, given my very low shopping price, way less expensive than
shopping one of the control pads in the market..

OTOH, if arranged in a suitable case, along with a few other things,
could make double use for live recordings, with it's 16 inputs..

I guess my best bet will be either use it as a mixed DAW controller and
live desk, or sell it, and replace with some dedicated DAW controller.

As said, I got it dirt cheap as part of a deal, so I can resell it cheap
with no losses ;)

--
rgds,
van Sinn