Re: OK, Re: Amazon and Wikileaks is OT

Jim W. <synchro1@gmail.com> was all:
> are you playing live anywhere in the bay area soon?

Oh... me?

At the moment, I just finished a few of them for December, and I don't
have any shows planned at the moment. I plan to get some spring shows
together in the next month or so. I could add you to my event mailing
list if you want. Otherwise, I'll always have show announcements
posted on the front page of www.ribosomemusic.com.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com