RE: low cpu midi appegiator

Hehe. I thought you'd have cracked it by now. To be fair, it's a it's more complex than it used to be.
Sorry to resurrect the ghosts of past frustrations ;-)

Peace

From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:42:04 +0100
Subject: Re: low cpu midi appegiator
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

PLEASE! Not Live... I struggled with Live before YK2X... not for me.. great in some ways.. but not for me...I just want to make what I need and have it visible, nothing else... thats not to say I wont use Live for other uses, but right here, Im building my improv environment... Its all functioning pefectly in AM, just that I want to be able to arpegiate ANY synth sound or sample, not just the ones contained within patches... so.. a midi arpegiator.. !!