Re: low cpu midi appegiator

Errr...yes bidule is "ugly" but...if you click on "Palette" you can
use the "Find Next" to pretty much search your way thru whatever
you're looking to use. And having said that, scour the bidule forums
because folks are writing new groups and bidules all the time, some of
which you might just find useful. AudioMulch is certainly "prettier"
but it also costs quite a bit more money than bidule (I seem to
remember cost being mentioned earlier).

Simeon presented some pretty straight-forward directions, as did Per,
tho' I have to wonder what the CPU stress would be of running bidule
as a plugin INSIDE AudioMulch and having it do much heavy lifting...

Still, it sounds like you've got plenty to work with to find a solution!

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/