DD-20 (Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board (bossslicer)

One thing I liked about it was the ability to truncate or lengthen the
loop on the fly.  Say you have a 28 sec delay going, you can chop it
down to however fast you want to tap to get a short rhythmic thing
going, then tap in and out after so many repeats to re-lengthen so as
to layer a longer overdub.  Also useful in tap syncing to the previous
running memory slot.  The only downside was that you do have to do
some manual manipulation of the feedback control - it's not pedal
assignable - to fade/ freeze the loop.
The other thing that's nice is that it's battery powered.