Re: DD-20 (Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board(boss slicer)

I'm guessing that was a typo, since the DD-20 only goes to 23 sec,
unless you use the "dummy plug" trick for a 46 sec delay...

Two DD-20's are definitely worth the price of admission...especially
given the clock stability! Using them serially, with different loop
lengths and delay types, can provide some great results. Or using them
in parallel ...

Surprisingly deep little boxes.

Gute Rusch!

~Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Paul Mimlitsch <pmimlitsch@mac.com> wrote:
> One thing I liked about it was the ability to truncate or lengthen the
>loop
> on the fly.  Say you have a 28 sec delay going, you can chop it down to

[SNIP]