Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius (Re: a fun little mobiusscript and a question)

i don't think that would matter would it? you'd still want to go into overdub...i'll give it a go and see how i get on

yes, reversed chunks - nice! ties in with rainer's question about alternate reversed chunks. hopefully jeff will answer that question and we can steal what we need from there!

thanks for tips, now go and make some money! :O)

sim

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> if loop is empty, then record
>
> if mode = reset
> Record

> Sorry, forgot that one.

Actually, that was targeting the status where no loop yet is recorded
on a track (or a track's loop slot). I'm not sure Mobius scripting can
decide whether a loop contains recorded audio or recorded silence.

Per