Re: Looper, instrument or a recorder?

Funnily, the scripting approach goes both ways - both dumb up and down.
I remember very early in the Möbius discussions (about just after
scripting was introduced, I believe), there was someone who had written
a set of scripts to exactly mimic a DL4 behaviour using Möbius.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs