Re: another mobius question - a new one!

Dear Jeff and Simeon,

thanks for your help in this! I found I had to upgrade from 1.42 to 1.43
first, but then, using the original "slipforward" (not slipforward 2), I
got exactly what I intended...gee, what fun! The best thing is if you
change 8thspercycle - or make a copy of the loop, and have the script
running on both copies, each with different 8thspercycle settings -
instant gratification!

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs