Re: another mobius question - a new one!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The best thing is if you change 8thspercycle - or make a copy of the
>loop,
> and have the script running on both copies, each with different
>8thspercycle
> settings - instant gratification!

wow-wo-wo-woohh.... please stop it there! Rainer, are you saying you
are able to run the script on two tracks affecting two simultaneously
sounding loops but by different 8th Per Cycle settings on those two
tracks? Shit, I tried that but didn't succeed in 1.42. Could this be
something that only works in 1.43?

Per