Re: another mobius question - a new one!

yeah, it's a nice one, isn't it. seems to work on lots of different material and 8thspercycle settings

thanks for the idea!

sim

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
Dear Jeff and Simeon,

thanks for your help in this! I found I had to upgrade from 1.42 to 1.43 first, but then, using the original "slipforward" (not slipforward 2), I got exactly what I intended...gee, what fun! The best thing is if you change 8thspercycle - or make a copy of the loop, and have the script running on both copies, each with different 8thspercycle settings - instant gratification!
actually i got this to work much better if i changed "slipforward 2" to "slipforward"

   I found some bugs that were causing the "deterministic chaos".
    It's complicated but it has
   to do with latency compensation and doing functions that change
   fundamental

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs