Re: Worth getting iPod touch for Live Looping only?

Hi guys

thanks for all the responses. Actually, what I want is just simple plain
vanilla looping with built-in mic when I'm around, outdoors - or just too
lazy to turn on my Mac.

As soon as Mainstage has native iPad support - no-brainer - I'll get one.
Ableton "lite" running natively on iPad would Be sweet.

What I'm waiting for: Lilypond for iOS...

Is there a useable live looper on Android?  The Archos internet tablet (7"
or 10") is pretty sweet and only 250-300$.

best regards
Buzap

PS: just typing this from my 6 year old Pocket PC via Bluetooth tethering
for the hell of it ;-)