Re: Worth getting iPod touch for Live Looping only?

Has anyone considered the alternatives to the Apple product?

The Android OS is (i think) Linux based, and there's people
working on low latency audio for it.

Aren't there also various options for hacking too?
Apple and M$ will never produce low latency.

Just wondering why everyone's so i-obsessed

andy