Re: LP2 at namm Louie's start/stop

Andy B,

The "Start/Stop" is an separate MIDI command and many (if not most?)
devices spew MIDI clock continuously.  When I connect my Electro
Harmonix 2880 to my Korg Electribe and start the 2880 from it's front
panel (rather than by pressing "start" on the Electribe)  the looper
is constantly synched to the MIDI tempo and the loops will speed up
and slow down if I change the drum machine's tempo,  even if  it is
"stopped"

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix