Re: midi converters KM string port vs roland GI20

Louie:
This should do the trick - if I'm understanding what you want to do, that is

MP3 to MIDI and WAVE to MIDI Converter: WIDISOFT Features

I use this in Ableton and Rax for driving software synths via audio (recorder/ guitar) signal.  The Sonuus G2M worked pretty well also though going the software plugin route eliminated another chunk of hardware - a good thing......

- Paul (soundcloud.com/r369improv)