Re: OT: Double Bass Looping of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir (Mainstage+Mobius+Softstep)

That's great Rick, I'm going to start singing today... You are
right... My fave singers have terrible voices traditionally....
Beefheart, john Lydon, Malcolm mooney, the residents, nico, yoko,
Astrid Gilberto... None can really belt out in perfect pitch , but all
are KNOWN for their voices!!!

Btw.. I'm gonna get this voice app for iPhone and do a kinda autotune
industrial distortion vocal....

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)