Re: fianlly a video of using mobius and ableton!

sonds killer bro,once im done with this gig i will give that one a try
yes i downloaded the trail version of ableton,do i have to modify the
GUI of mobius for the window to fit on abletons screen? is quite big!
ok i will see how it goes
thanx bud
Luis