Re: yet more Joy of quantize replace

Im presuming that when Bill says replace, thats what an LP1 calls a substitute... I find no use for replace, it seems so un-musical and bumpy.. putting that hole in the music, unless you play with the dry signal muted, which can be interesting for the La Fosse moves...
Substitute is always so musical and surprising.. so much so that I used to have 2 sub switches programmed next to each other, so I could easier get into the groove of doing off-beat sus-subs