Re: Mobius Script help please?

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:56 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> .. and what about my second question Per? Do you for example manage to
>use
> your pedals for one thing, secondary feedback at one point, and something
> else, pitching for example at another point... how could I do that?

On the Gordius LG2 I assign different Expression Pedals to the
switches of a bank. Like I did on the FCB1010 but with the LG2 they
won't sway back again,  you have program some other bank switch to
call up the first Expression Pedal.

With one band I'm playing  (EWI) with I don't even bring the
Expression pedals, I just set up any of the LG2 switches to switch
between two alternative values for a parameter - typically "a whole
lotta feedback" and "a little less feedback". That's neet on stage,
not having too many pedals around. For looping I need at least one
seamless pedal though, but I use to double it up with a two way switch
anyway and often this is set to work in momentary mood (typically good
for controlling a freeze effect or stuff like "rate shift one octave
as long as the pedal is pressed down")

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se