Re: boomerang III review in premier guitar mag

The reviews and demos did the trick - I just bought one! I was leaning towards the LP-2 for the MIDI sync capability and also considered the new, unavailable Boss RC-30 for the loop save and multiple track capability, but the 'Rang III will do me nicely. I still would like to get one of the LP-2's especially at the $270 price and plan to if the IRS will ever give me my money.

Someone questioned, a while back, why I thought 'next loop' and/or "loop up/down" essential. Well, I was albe to do the aforementioned on every looper I ever owned - except for the original Jamman if I remember correctly. I've owned Echoplexes, Repeaters, newer Jammen, all the Boss stuff.