Re: inexpensive synth

>Don't see the point with this keyboard.

Well, my first thought was, in this day and age of cheap software, (and
what I
will call "file sharing") a company has a better chance of making a profit
with
hardware rather than software...

>If you're looking for an inexpensive solution, get a usb keyboard with
>decent
>action and some synth software.

Assuming you already have a computer you can use for this?  I'm not sure
what
kind of computer, keyboard and software you could get for $500...  ;)

>For "aggressive, gritty", why not simply a Virus?

Virus FTW!  If you want to sound a little different though, you could go
for an
AN1x or JP-8000 or maybe a Nord micro mod...

Regards,
Doug

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.