Re: inexpensive synth

Don't see the point with this keyboard.

If you're looking for an inexpensive solution, get a usb keyboard with
decent action and some synth software.

If you want uncompromising sound, get your favorite analog synth.
For "aggressive, gritty", why not simply a Virus?

Personally, I'm happy enough with what Logic offers (sending some Moog
sounds through the new guitar effect pedals sounds great to me). I do love
the "raw" sound of a real analog synth and have it in my basement, but
don't bother anymore.

best regards
Buzap