Re: Why does mainstream seem more like , downstream these days?

water doesnt run uphill brothers,it flows downstream and is beautiful
to hear and watch,specially in hidden nature
beautiful non commercial art and music should actually be called downstream
why dont we just say we play downstream music instead of live looping?
i never liked that term anyway:-)
Luis