Re: OT:Scaling inside Bidule:

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 3:29 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> It wouldn't be all that  hard to make a Bidule group that
> handled the scaling, and could be controlled with a stack of faders.
>
> e.g. 6 faders would divide the response "curve" into
>     5 linear sections.

Good point, that's a typical "Bidule solution". Not as fast as
clicking the matching graph in Mainstage though  :-) but I need to
schedule Bidule time for doing that sooner or later anyway, since it
seems I'll be going back to more Bidule playing in the future.

Per