Re: before we looped

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Scott Hansen wrote:
> i really do miss the RAT pedal, i had the white lettering one from the
> 80s. should have kept that one....oh well....
> onward & upward as they say....
Check it out.........that Rat pedal is going for hundreds of dollars on
E-bay now.
I remember when they were a dime a dozen and everybody had them.

Same thing with the Roland TR303 synthesizer module which are going for
hundreds right now.
I once went to Starving Musicians and they had 5 of them on the wall,
each for $75 and no one
would buy them (including me) because they were so 'cheesy'.   I
remember thinking at the time,
if I see one for $40 I'll pick it up but they never went that cheap.

The vintage thing has gotten a little out of hand if you ask me.

rick walker