Re: (OT) More on Radiohead

Hey Matt,

I've given the new Radiohead a few listens now and it just doesn't keep my attention. Maybe your right about it's just not hard to make strange noises with the music technology these days so it's harder to stand out when anybody/everybody can do/does it. There is nothing that I hated about this new album but nothing that really grabbed ahold of as well. I remember listening to OK Computer and Kid A each for the first time and knowing immediately how much I loved the entire album as a whole. I agree with your opinion on the importance of song craft and I'm also a big Pink Floyd fan too.

-Todd Matthews