Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

Hi Michael,

I want to provide you with well articulated input but I am just up to my
eyeballs on another front today. I'll tie out with you over the weekend
outside the forum.

In the meanwhile, have you explored the EDP multiply function?