Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

Typical Fucking Boysen, put as all top shame..

Wonderful Per, I couldn't really even hear the freeze, till I realised that this was Chapman Stick, and not "Floaty Ambient Pad Number 256"...

@ Andy, back to Vortex.. have you managed to get good setting using that other patch.. is it 9 A?? Cant remember the name.. (12 oclock ) I always wanted an auto-freeze that just took the last sound you played and froze it. unfortunately the shorter you make the loop, the quieter it becomes... becasue hweveer fast you take your finger of the guitar and silence the audio, it will grab that bit, where its going quiet, not a moment before...

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:45 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Here's my attempt at similar
>
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andybutler/vortex/vortex4.mp3