Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

You're very welcome, indeed.
Since your last post I was looking at the math for Just and Pythagorean Intonation. It's going to take a bottle of courage for me to get into that!
Do I feel a fretless guitar coming into my future soon?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Keith Smith <kahsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just added a rate-factor column to that sheet -same link
> http://www.samplesmith.com/LD/Rate-shiftingForPolyrythms.pdf

Thank you for the PDF, Keith! An interesting recourse to study in
depth and envision new rate shift sequences. I'm dropping it into my
Mobius Research folder. Since I've started using Mobius six years ago
I have played with the same two rate shift sequence scripts and it
might be time for me to expand a little ;-))  Those two scripts each
exist in five alternative versions, each one matching a specific time
signature. The number of up vs down rate shifts keep the loop length
during the duration of the script. I must say I like that a lot, for
its performance aspects and rhythmic effects as well, and I don't miss
pitch shift at all.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se