Re: The old "1U MIXER thread" Once again for fun!

Andy said;

, Alesis Multimix Line 8
(it's not hissy)
...and it's mod-able,
the circuit schematic is available.

Clean enough to rival a rane SM-82? if so I would switch as my SM-82 was built during a period of time when they used a large wall wart power supply the size of a line 6 power supply that connected to the unit via a cat cable no less. i like that the multi mix has a built in power supply and is light in weight though my rane may be of more robust build quality and is made in the US.
Bill