Re: ableton looper question

> i need to change tracks constantly,i have a track with a
> microphone input,and for the nylon string,plus i trigger the drum
> loops that are on on and off as well.

I found the looper in Ableton to be quite difficult to manage when running
multiple loops in sync-- plug in view switching being one among many
limitations.

So, I run a single multitrack looper (Mobius) on a single Ableton channel
strip.  Mobius then ports its 8 loops to dedicated channel strips in
Ableton.

In that way, I can keep the Mobius interface on the screen most of the
time.  I just run all my inputs through a hw mixer and then into a single
Ableton channel.  On this channel I run Mobius which provides 8
synchronous loops.

On related note, mapping a midi control to the channel select functions
can make for easy one button return to a given plugin view.   I use the
AKAI live controller but any midi control change will work.

Make sense?

daniel