Re: Stretched Landscape remixed

I got a chance to listen to the whole thing last night. The level of
artistry and craft is astounding, and puts my own submission (which I
was previously very proud of) to shame. Thanks everyone!

The link, btw, is http://veloopity.bandcamp.com/
(in case you don't like the blindness of url shorteners like bit.ly.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com