Recital & Webcast Sunday

This Sunday I'm doing a big recital of my music, including some looping, which I've been planning a long time. It's in New York (Brooklyn), but for those of you interested, I'm going to be doing a live video stream as well.
The recital will start with some solo acoustic guitar pieces, then there'll be a short intermission, after which I'll be premiering a song cycle (with lyrics) that I wrote especially for this occasion, with an ensemble of three classical vocalists and a rhythm section from the local nu-jazz scene. I'll have my looping four-track & Dictaphone set up and will be doing some live looping/tape manipulations in a few of the pieces, along with my straight nylon-string.
I've never done anything quite like this before and I'm really really excited.
It happens at 4 p.m. EST (8 p.m. UTC) this Sunday, the 20th. The webcast will be at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-from-everywhere. I'll also be archiving the video, which will be accessible at the same address after the fact.
If you're in New York, here's the physical location:

South Oxford Space

138 South Oxford St., Brooklyn, NY, 2nd floor

admission by sliding scale donation, $10-5

Can't wait...

Daryl Shawn

www.swanwelder.com