Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

With mobius you wouldn't need to model the looper in the controller. You
just write a script for each button that asks "if mobius is in this state,
then do this. If not then do something else". You'd just need to script
the behaviours you want depending on the current conditions. This is not
possible with the lp1 and I'm not sure even the most sophisticated floor
controller can model a looper within it.

Sent from my iPod