Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

Mark Hamburg wrote:

> P.S. While looking at my M13, the slightly simpler thing I would want
>and that I wish Line 6 would build:
>
> * Make the loopers stereo
> * Give me four of them in the box, switch selectable via the top row of
>buttons
> * Give me a multiply button to replicate a loop
> * Provide appropriate cycle syncing between the loopers (but make it
>optional for those times when you don't want things synced)
> * Make Undo a per loop thing so that for any loop I can essentially have
>two versions though only based on including or not including the last
>overdub.

So the Line 6 team gets a much simplified challenge compared to the
Looperlative team.

Undo does not really give you 2 versions, it gives you an overdub
which can be switched on/off.
Hence that can be achieved by recording to a different track,
and simply switching that track on/off.

I wonder if there's a looping device which would achieve the above
requirement ;-)

andy