RE: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

As you can see, I know jack-shit about it.

I would be running it on a dedicated PC platform, but in a rack mount case as to have it in my gig rack, so would be on an RME card more than likely, and all I want is a simple looper, no effects, no nothing to make it crash, the mst stable possible softare looping setup is what I want to put together, as a backup to LP1.

Andy 0

From: Simeon Harris [mailto:simeonharris40@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 2:13 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

if it's going to be fairly simple (no post processing of loops...midi clips controlling functions in real time etc etc), why would you need to host in ableton? you could just run mobius standalone....

i ask, because i could set up mobius for you, but i know nothing of this ableton of which you speak