Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Im so busy with that at the moment that i havent really messed with
> mobius that much,there is som much you can do with the little
> looper,and everything ive mentioned is in Ableton without the need of
> x tra plugins.Ableton is also very stable and as Sjaak said is like
> looking at a mixer which makes things very logical.
> Try it!
> Luis

Hehe ;-) I knew you would like Ableton. For me, it's the most stable
AU host I have used so far compared to Bidule, NI Kore2 and Mainstage.
Haven't tested it with Mobius yet, so I can't comment on that, I'm
still an Expert Sleepers looper, Augustus to be precise ;-)  Anyway,
if you look at the recent video from the Antwerp Loopfest, you hear
Ableton with several Ableton, NI and EXS plugins / loopers and you
also see me use a Vestax VCM-600 midi controller, one of the midi
controllers on the market which has been fully integrated with Ableton
Live and comes with a default mapping for it. Others are the Akai
MPC40 and the Novation Launchpad.

http://premonitionfactory.com/archives/video-of-antwerp-loopfest
(last 15 minutes)

--