Re: Mobius latency compensation

not very far Jeff, for ex. mobius showed 119.00 BPM and Ableton would
show 119.14
but they did sound synced even though the difference is not that bad..
Do you really get them to rhytmically sync perfectly when mobius is
the master? id be a very happy camper if i could get this
going,believe id rather use mobius as my main looper!
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com