Re: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

Hi Todd,
I have a Macbook with ableton and been testing it with guitar rig and
drum grooves sync to its internal looper and it seems to be fine.
I have buffer set to 256 and use 3 tracks,voice,guitar,drum grooves,
then i have the looper on the Aux/return.
Pretty happy so far,ableton is really stable.
I called Ableton recently though and asked them about the sync clock
issue when Ableton is slave and they apologized and said that they are
aware of it but working hard on it since many people have complained
about it.
cheers
Luis
(P.S. by the way i also called them because of their adverstised
50.00dlls rebate when you get live suite and the nano korg which
promotion they claim they dont have since last year anymore,( but
still adverstise it)and they gave over 100.00dlls worth of free
software instruments which was nice of them.)

--
www.luis-angulo.com