Re: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

Hey cool, I did a show in 2008 with a bunch of naked women painted white (with video textures projected onto them).  My current site showing such is down for the moment, but I have an old backup still online you can see some pictures of it from:

http://thecommonwoods.com/nowhere/canvas.php

How did the show go?  I can tell you I did fine by focusing solely on the music and crowd, hope it worked out for you!

-nn
Sad Music for Happy Humans
http://soundcloud.com/happyhumans