Re: Boomerang III quick review

Probably 10 years before I got a decent sound out of it:)
I sure spent waaaaay longer than 30 mins with the rang 3 practicing just
that and never felt comfortable. So I guess the real issue is me:) I'm not
skilled enough to use the boomerang. Octave lower, octave slower. If I
gave myself 10 years your right I probably would get pretty good at it, or
I could use Mobius/Sooperlooper and the issue is gone :)

> ;-) well, how long did it take you to learn to play your instrument?
>
> one extra button press will take you 30mins to learn
> andy

Todd Matthews
toddbass.com
twitter: gtodd876