Re: rocktron midimate

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Daniel Thomas
> Recommend that you stick with Midi NOTES.  I found CC and PC difficult
> to manage in Mobius.

PC should work fine.  The trick with using CCs is that Mobius expects
the footswitch to send CC greater than zero when you press the switch
and CC zero when you release the switch.  Not all footswitches
support that.  If they don't then Mobius will think you are doing
a "long press" and various unwanted things will happen.

Jeff