Teasing Time - Pt.2

OK between Mark Hamburg and Bill Walker I've found some effective ways to
'tease time' out of loops of unknown length.

My original question came from a desire to figure out how to sneakily
subdivide a long, repeating ambient loop from my non-MIDI Pigtronix
Echolution. Had hoped there was some Zen mathematics that could be brought
to bear... ;)

These solutions, however, require MIDI and a looper, in this case an LP-1.
 And that's fine with me.

So I have discovered what is doubtless to you more experienced loopers
would call 'The Oldest Trick In The Book' :D

- Start with an running empty loop, with MIDI clock generated by the
looper, sending out to whatever, in this case the SL-20 Slicer (Thanks
Mark).

- With a volume pedal, sneak in a bit of the slicer's effect send here and
there - and the time will gently emerge :)

and / or:

- Using Q-replace on the LP-1, in this case set for 16, drop some beeps
and boops in here and there, and again, time will emerge (Thanks Bill).

Old news to the Council of Elders, but great fun for me !

Best,

Phil :)